Now that Kali has started Kindergarten, I’ve gotten a whole new perspective on things I want my her to know! I have so many thoughts and feelings going through me and it starts with who is this little person without when I am not around. What will she be like? Will she remember all the things i’ve taught her in the good and the bad moments? Growing up is hard and there are so many things I want her to know.
Although this a never ending list; I jotted down the most important ones I can think of that I want my daughter to know as she grows! (No specific order)
- You will never be alone as long as love lives in your heart
- Always be yourself
- The way your handle things makes all the difference, so watch your attitude
- Don’t ever be afraid to speak up
- You can do anything you set your mind to
- Your mind is the most powerful tool. Nourish it and take care of it
- Everyone is beautiful in their own way
- Have courage & be kind ALWAYS
- Don’t let bad people and bad experiences ruin who you are
- Try new foods before you say you don’t like it
- Materialistic things are not important
- Do what makes you happy
- Educate yourself (always)
- If you want to live a long and healthy life, be more aware of what you put in and on your body
- Make sure the people you love, know you love them
- Always take time for yourself
- PLEASE don’t litter
- Follow your first instinct
- Take time to watch stars
- NEVER give up on your dreams
Let’s talk about these Muslin Blanket’s I got from The Mini Scout! I got two different prints, The Daisy (Storm Blue) and Floral Garden. Although Kali is well past the age of swaddling, we still use swaddles in our EVERYDAY life for things like picnics, naps, any outings and more! Muslin Blankets are great for all ages because they are breathable and light!
We specifically get our Muslins from The Mini Scout because we LOVE the prints they offer! Their prints speak to out style and personalities! The Mini Scout also provides the best customer service! They love to make sure that with every purchase you are happy and satisfied, which I value when a brand genuinely cares about their customers, It keeps me coming back for more and gifts for my friends with kids!
Did you like this post? Check out one of my favorite mom bloggers Crystal Dorothy here !