We just hung up some new shelves for our daughter and I love a good shelfie! In honor of MLK Jr. Day, I brought out our books for Black History Month. Some old and some new!
Below you’ll find a list of our current books! Do your littles love to read? I’d love to see your book shelfs. Bonus points if it’s decorated to match!
- I Promise By Lebron James
- Michelle Obama By Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara
- Ruby Find A Worry By Tom Percival
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History By Vashti Harrison
- I Am Enough By Grace Byers
- Shaking Things Up: 14 Young Women Who Changed the World By Susan Hood
- How Did Martin Luther King, Jr. Make History? By Mary Winget
Don’t forget to pin this for later!