With just a few simple ingredients you probably have laying around in your pantry you can make the Best Homemade Non-toxic Playdough too Does anyone else not like the smell of store bought playdoh? The smell of store bought playdoh is so gross. This homemade playdough is smells great, super easy to clean up and does not dry up fast! Who’s ready to make the Best Homemade Non-Toxic Playdough Recipe
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups of flour
- 3/4 cups of salt
- 2tb of veg oil
- Food Coloring
- Essential oil (Scent of choice)
- 4 tsp of cream of tartar
- On medium heat, mix dry ingredients into a saucepan.
- Add water and veg oil. Stir constantly until it starts to get thicker and stick together.
- Once mixture forms into a ball you can remove it from the heat and knead until smooth. ** Mixture will be hot so let it cool off a couple of minutes.
- After kneading, divind mixture into 4 separate balls and add diff food coloring and a few drops of essential oil of choice to make it smell great!
After this your playdough is ready to play with! Once you are done playing with it, store in an airtight container and it will last so long! We have a lot of fun time using cookie cutters on our playdough. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. It may leave a little on your hands, but no worries it is just the flour and washes right off!