20) Low key Tomboy. Just call me Teyana Taylor lol! I love my sneakers and a great oversized tee! Don’t get me wrong I clean up well, but I feel happiest when I pretty much look like a bum.
19) Stationary Addict. I love any all things that have to do with planner stationary, sticky notes, pens. UUUUUGH do I love pens!!
18) Married at 20. So yeah, I got married really young! We moved out got married and then he decided to join the military and here we are 6 years later!
17) I have anxiety. Sure we all get a little anxiety from time to time when were under pressure, but I have real anxiety. The kind where it hits you like a ton of bricks and it feels like you cant breathe and the worlds coming down on you.
16) Plant Lover. I have the best moods and energy when i’m surrounded by plants. I love how they make your home look, their purposes, their aesthetic. Just everything about plants makes me happy!
15) I love packaging. I do enough shopping online and in stores to appreciate a good quality box/ bag! I love it when my packages or purchases come in a great box/bag that I can reuse for something else!
14) I don’t care as much as I should. Once something hits the point of stress, I 100% disconnect from it and easily cut it off. I can go from caring to absolutely not giving a single shit about something. This is actually really bad lol. When I don’t care, I cant be fake about it.
13) I lived in Hawaii for 4 years. So obvi. my daughter was born in Hawaii while we were stationed there! I love it, I would go back anyway & I will if I get the chance too!
12) Little feet. I’m a size 4 in kids. always have been always will be. Granted some shoes run diff. I am occasionally a 4.5 but mainly a 4 🙂
11) I hate elevators. I am SUCH a wimp, I will legit go up 6 flights of stairs before I even go up one level in an elevator. When I was like 7 I was stuck in a elevator with my dramatic grandma and never got over it…
10) I observe more then I talk. Talking really isn’t my thing. I observe things, make my opinions and either keep or remove it from me!
9) I don’t wear make up. OK…. eyeliner is makeup but thats literally the only thing I wear! I wish I could enjoy it more cuz who does wanna be a glammed up from time to time, but I legit feel like I cant breathe when I wear a lot of make up no matter how light weight it is.
8) Salad is life. I crave salad. Salas is
literally my life. I enjoy it more then the meal the salad comes with!
7) Don’t like anything milky. Milk grosses me out. ANYTHING milk related; yogurt, ice cream,, you name it… I don’t like it! Wait I lied because cheese is the only think I like.
6) Weird eater. super weird. I only eat the inside of certain foods or the outside of others. Example, I only eat the inside of mozzarella sticks and the out side of corn dogs…
5) Don’t like meat. Now every once in a while if I have to because of the setting I will eat meat.. if its up to me and my house and choose of food I will never crave or want to eat any kind of meat. When I was pregnant with Kali I got so grossed out by it and it stuck… aside from that its not even really good for the environment lol
4) My Biggest Fear. Not living enough and not traveling enough!
3) Obsessed with Growing as a person. I’m all about growing. I appreciate growth, I love it when someone can acknowledge that need to grow and take the required steps!
2) Love coffee. Not really. I love how coffee smells, but not how it taste! My husband says i just haven’t found my type of coffee yet, i’m hoping i do because i am obsessed with the smell x100!
1) Love T-shirts. Big or small, crop or not, graphic or not… I love a good ass t-shirt. I would wear one everyday if I could!!!!