Shopping for hubby seems to get harder every year, especially because he already has everything he needs right? Me, all the devices, shoes. Like what is left? Like why did nobody tell me I have to do this every year for the rest of my life… He’s always evolving and things are changing so I tried to come up with some things I know hw could use or appreciate, to help you ladies out! Here is the latest and greatest 10 Best Gifts For Dads!
- Wallet – Is dad still walking around with a beat up, threadbare wallet? Show him what he’s missing by gifting him a new wallet this year. There are great ones to be found at any price point, but a quality leather one will last for years or a modern minimalist Metal Wallet. Consider having it embossed with his initials and slipping in a few pictures of his kids or grandkids before wrapping it up.
- Wireless phone charger – Most newer model phones have wireless charging capabilities. Snag him a charger that doesn’t require fumbling with tangled cords. This 3 in one is perfect if your hubby has so many apple gadgets like mine!
- An experience – Gifts not really your thing? Is dad an impossible guy to buy for because he already has everything? Consider gifting him an experience instead. Tickets for a sporting event, concert are a great idea. Or you could keep it simpler and offer up dinner on the town or a hike in his favorite park.
- Ninja Blender Cup – This is under my tree right now aw we speak! My Hubby is into fitness and he’s always got a protein shake, but this will make on the go much easier! This is definitely one of my top 10 Best Gifts For Dads!
- Slippers – ’Tis the season for staying cozy around the house. A great, warm pair of slippers are a must for winter. A pair with treads will be great for quick trips outside to grab the mail or walk the dog, and fleece lined ones will keep his feet warm on cold floors.
- Keepsake mug – Doesn’t it seem like dads and mugs always go hand in hand? A keepsake mug with pictures of his kids, grandkids, or fur babies is a great way to make his morning coffee a bit more fun. You could do photos to commemorate an event, like a birthday or a new baby, funny pictures from dad’s own childhood, or a few pictures showing man’s best friend growing from a puppy to a full grown dog.
- His favorite libation – Is dad a coffee connoisseur? Craft beer enthusiast? Tea aficionado? Whatever beverage he’s into, there’s a gift set for it. There are sets for brewing beer at home, coffee sampler kits, and tasting boxes. It’s a fun way to open dad’s eyes (and tastebuds) to something new.
- Tools – If a trip to the home improvement store is dad’s idea of a good time, take a look at his tool collection and see if you can identify any gaps. A new circular saw might just make his day.
- Knife set – Does Dad moonlight as the family chef in his spare time? A great set of quality knives would totally make his holiday!
- Socks – Every guy likes a fresh pair of socks. Some nice ones can really step up dad’s sock game this year. Consider what dad likes to do and let that guide your sock buying strategy. Is he a golfer? Does he ski or snowboard? Compression socks for long distance runners are great! A pair of fun patterned socks can liven up the wardrobe of a dad who has to wear staid suits for work.
Also, under my tree for hubby is, PKWY socks! If you decide to shop from them you can use these coupon code for a discount ( momfluence25 OR dadfluence25)
If you like this post check you more here.